Friday, October 10, 2014

Jewelry with a Story

These Renmen Abonde beauties have quite the story. My great aunt bought me a box of vintage jewelry at an estate sale because she knows that I like to use unusual beads. I cut up the strands, then reworked them into these new creations. Aren't they stunning? The silver-wrapped gold gives them the perfect touch of modern-day-vintage, providing the lucky owners of these bracelets with a conversation piece that they can wear, right there on their arm! Talk about an arm party!
 
What's even cooler? If you have an old beaded necklace that perhaps belonged to your mother or grandmother, you can send me the beads from it and I can make a fun, new addition to your wardrobe out of them! How special, to have a piece of them wherever you go!
 

Limited supplies of all bracelets, so get them while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment