Friday, October 10, 2014

Gift a Package!

When I was in college at Appalachian State, my mom and friends from church used to send me packages from time to time and they made my whole day every single time. Actually, most times, they made my whole week! Whether big or small, it felt so nice to know someone was thinking of me and somehow, brought a little piece of home to me while I was away.

One of the many cool things about Renmen Abonde is that they are totally customizable! Gifting a package? Why not let me mail it straight to the recipient, all you have to do is choose the bracelets you want and type up a message.... then let me do the rest!

This wolfpack-inspired combo will reach an NC State student next week and who wouldn't love getting this lovely ensemble in the mail? I know I would!



Gift a package today (giftwrap and message design service at no extra charge).

No comments:

Post a Comment