Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Merry Market 2015

This past weekend, I had the privilege to participate in Merry Market 2015, an indie market began by two sisters seven years ago. It was such a blessing, and I was able to raise $1,650 for my upcoming mission trip to Haiti! It was a wonderful day. 

I'd like to thank everyone who came out to support, and my sweet momma and husband for helping me set up and break down, and for standing by me and helping all day on Saturday. 

For those of you that don't know, this was the end of this sweet ministry. I have cherished everything about Renmen Abonde for three years, and although it's ending is bittersweet, I have a peace that I know could only come from Jesus. 

I wanted to share a few snapshots from the day:











No comments:

Post a Comment