Tuesday, September 22, 2015

From my living room to your mailbox


If I told you that no worries, frustrations, or stress came with running my own business at 23 on top of working full time and learning how to be married, I would be lying. Sometimes, it's hard and overwhelming and I wonder how in the world I got myself into this...

And then, I hear my Father's whisper. He says, "I began a good work in you and I will carry it to completion" (Philippians 1:6). I am totally blown away when I think about what a blessing this ministry has been over the course of the last two years. I would have never guessed, even in my wildest dreams, that I would be doing this - that the Lord would be doing this through me. It's one of my greatest honors, and knowing that the Lord has entrusted me with this is worth it all.

I want to be totally transparent in the sense that you, as my customers, know that I'm praying for you. I pray over every single one of these bracelets as the wire and beads pass through my hands. I pray that whoever ends up receiving them will feel Christ's love and that their bracelets will serve as a constant reminder of the abounding love of Christ. By purchasing these bracelets, you are making a difference. 
 So, from my living room to your mailbox, I hope you know that Christ's love is in every detail. As I prepare for my trip to Haiti this December, I am so thankful for your love and support. Without it, this trip would not be possible!
Remember, ordering is easy! Just email renmenabonde@gmail.com to order and shipping is FREE until the end of September! 

No comments:

Post a Comment